[thelist] one more call for CSS help, view with mac

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 14 13:13:02 CDT 2002

hey again,

I've reworked two more layouts that validate as XHTML, hopefully at
least one will work with the mac. If someone could tell me if the
page is broken or not (checks on other platforms and browsers would
be great too). Here are the two pages:

http://www.pixelmech.com/test.asp
http://www.pixelmech.com/test2.asp

I prefer test2 with the orange bar. I'm hoping not specifying a width
or float will allow it to work. I basically took a XHTML layout I
knew validated and worked cross platform and made changes.

Mainly all I added was some borders, and a body background color and
adjusted some paddings and margins - and we all know this can cause
havoc..

Thanks

Tom

=====