subject line change with subject change, e.g. 'greeking with Lati n' (was RE: [thelist] site check -- http://spinhead.com/new)

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Mon Jul 15 08:12:33 CDT 2002

You might guess that, as the original requestor, I'm quite interested in
messages with the subject "site check -- http://spinhead.com/new"; however,
being thoroughly familiar with greeking and the pseudo-latin text commonly
used, I'm somewhat less interested in *that* thread ;)

It's helpful and courteous to change the subject line on the message when
you're no longer discussing that subject. Good use of the subject line is
also a practical help to those who, instead of reading every single message
from thelist, filter their mail so they can focus their attention on what's
interesting to them.

Thanks!

joel