[thelist] site check -- http://spinhead.com/new

Alex Bejoy Bejoy.Alex at blr.spcnl.co.in
Mon Jul 15 08:33:15 CDT 2002

Hello,

Wonderful design !

A little bit of finishing for the graphics
would make it extra brilliant. Note the following
in the frontpage:

1. Drop shadow is grainy. Were you trying to keep
   the image size less??

2. Theres a dull thin line just about the spinhead
   logo.

3. Another thin (similar) line above the bottom
   navigation strip.

4. Grains in the Who, What, Why, '?' button images?

5. More aliased spinhead image?

6. Single qmark (?) in the image, but three in the
   bottom navigation strip? Is it confusing?

Images for the inner pages are of excellent quality.

Any reasons for choosing courier/monospace? Will Serif
fonts look better?

I guess these are you can make it still better and
get the graphics to look most professional.

regards
Bejoy Alex Jaison
http://www22.brinkster.com/beeandnee/