[thelist] Developing secure sites and waiving liability

Andy Warwick mailing.lists at creed.co.uk
Mon Jul 15 11:27:05 CDT 2002

<snip possible solution>

> This should meet their needs? You will need to ensure the e-mails are
> secure
> (PGP).

John

An inspired piece of thinking, and I have emailed the ISP's support
dept. to see if they offer the facility for encrypted emails.

If it was *my choice* I'd suggest that as the solution, and do it like a
shot, but I am fearful that getting the end client to even understand
PGP, let alone set it up on their own systems and then match CC details
by hand is a non-starter.

Still, if the ISP can do it I will suggest it as one possible approach.

Thx v. much.

Andy W

(Still looking for that nice bit of legal-speak to get client to sign
should it go pear-shaped...)