[thelist] hosting

Lenore Snell lenore at sonic.net
Mon Jul 15 14:08:26 CDT 2002

I have used catalog.com in the past. They have been very slow and lacking in
customer service. The pages have loaded incredibly slow. Getting to their
online maintanence section was just forever. I thought maybe it was because I
was on a slower DSL connection at the time.

Then I moved apartments so I could get a faster and better DSL connection
(the area I was at was limited for providers) and tried it again. Still way
too slow.

I ended up doing a domain transfer and switching to DSL, hosting my site on
space there and have been very happy ever since.

I've heard good things about www.featureprice.com and www.featureprice.com
which is like $5 a month for 50 megs of space or something.

Lenore