[thelist] Quick page check

Lenore Snell lenore at sonic.net
Mon Jul 15 14:17:15 CDT 2002

I'm on a Windows NT server at work. I have Mac and Linux at home (if you want
me to test on that, send me an email and I'll take a look at it tonight).

In Netscape 4.79 it shows "This is the sidebar" text above the form (it
doesn't show a sidebar and the text itself is not in a sidebar location?). All
white background. Credit text under the form.

In IE6 it shows the colors. Looks more designed - sidebar text and colors are
in the sidebar location. It's slower to load than Netscape although it's
looking more accurate.

That's all the browsers I have open at the moment (testing another bug) so if
you want me to test in others, let me know.

Lenore