[thelist] IE 6 crashing on this page (was "Quick page check")

David Bindel dbindel at austin.rr.com
Mon Jul 15 23:15:00 CDT 2002

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank the people who have tested this page in their browsers,
but my concern in my original message (below) was that when I tried to load
the page in Internet Explorer 6, it would freeze the browser.  The page
works perfectly fine in Mozilla, and other pages on the same server (even in
the same directory) also work flawlessly in IE 6.  But for some reason, this
page seems to make it crash.

Obviously, a few people have responded saying that the page loaded fine on
THEIR computer with IE6, but it still will not load on MINE.  Does anybody
have any ideas?

Thanks again,
David Bindel