[thelist] Headlines from evolt.org for 15-JUL-02

Headlines headlines at lists.evolt.org
Tue Jul 16 00:11:01 CDT 2002

evolt.org headlines for 15-JUL-02

Hi evolters!

We have some fresh content on evolt.org today, contributed by our
members. Learn something new or review the perspective of someone
else:

Code: DVB-HTML a new standard? Part 2 (Author: mark_bolton)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/17/33145/index.html

In Part 1 we looked at the uses of Multimedia Home Platform (MHP)
DVB-HTML and its effect on web development. Now we start to look in
further detail at the Standard and its effect on web development.

Authors really appreciate feedback from their peers; you can leave a
comment and rate articles by logging into the evolt.org web site.

Happy reading!

evolt.org