[thelist] any favicon artists out there?

Tim Luoma luomat at peak.org
Tue Jul 16 22:13:01 CDT 2002

Well I tried my feeble hand at making a favicon (having realized, using
Moz, that I was the last one without it).

Unfortunately my attempt has the qualities of a vaccum...  you can see
it at http://www.tntluoma.com/favicon.jpg (there's an .ico there too at
http://www.tntluoma.com/favicon.ico but most browsers don't show that
natively)

The domain name is "tntluoma.com" so I was thinking a "TnT" would be
appropriate.

If anyone has a hand for this sort of thing and would be willing to bang
something out, I'd appreciate it and would be willing to return the
favor in something I'm good at... err.. if I ever figure out what that
is ;-)

TjL