[thelist] Who is zamba at zamba.com

Tony Page zamba at zamba.com
Wed Jul 17 05:23:01 CDT 2002

Solved, I think. I'm using MailWasher to check messages on the server
and Jon's address was blacklisted (presumably wrongly) by the program
(it uses lists from Spam Cop etc). Consequently any message was
automatically bounced. I've noticed that a couple of list members have
also had their addresses accorded blacklist status by the program, but I
usually just unblacklist them - must have missed Jon's. Whether this is
something going wrong with the program, which is generally seen as quite
reliable, or faulty listing at Spam Cop or whatever, I don't know. If I
see any list members blacklisted in future, I'll drop them an email just
in case.

Regards,

Tony Page

      [ZambaGrafix]