[thelist] Re: Cyberwings

K Frey kristenannfrey at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 12:00:01 CDT 2002

From: "Brad Farris" <bradfarris at maxwwwebster.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 11:41 AM
Subject: [thelist] Re: Cyberwings

> I did, too. It took them about 5 weeks to get my account set up, then
> everything worked fine for about 2 weeks. For a little while, I was hoping
> these guys might be the exception to the rule, but apparently you really
do
> get what you pay for. Fortunately, the reason I bought the account was to
> determine whether or not they would be a viable option for future
projects,
> so I don't have anything crucial hosted there. Now I know. I've tried a
few
> places, and so far I've found that the best thing going as far as hosting
> providers go (for my needs) is affordablehost.com . Nearly always up,
great
> support, good pricing structure.

cyberwings is having real problems (and have been last 3 weeks)

I have a few sites (non crucial test sites) with CW.  I paid like 3 bucks
for the whole year to get a site with MYSQL and PHP so I can't be upset that
they are down.

Go to www.cwstatus.com from the lowdown from the cyberwings perspective.

A dissatisfied customer also wrote:
http://www.compunotes.com/OpinionSection/webhostingdown.htm

Yes Indeed, you do get what you pay for.....