[thelist] ICONS

Mark Joslyn mark.joslyn at solimarsystems.com
Wed Jul 17 12:21:00 CDT 2002

Is there a program - somewhere in the world - that can make a good looking
icon. I currently am designing icons pixel by pixel in a shareware program
named Axialis. This is a tedious process and I am sure there has to be
something better. I am looking for something that could represent icons at
16 x 16 pixels, 32 x 32 pixels @ 16-color and 256-color. I am looking for
something that can give me the same quality icons as Adobe has. The
Photoshop, and Illustrator icons are clear and great looking no matter what
size they are.

I have tried designing icons in Photoshop and Illustrator, but they come out
blurry (with anti-aliasing) and crappy (without anti-aliasing).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

markJ