[thelist] using #include

Mike Carlson domitianx at domitianx.com
Wed Jul 17 14:19:00 CDT 2002

You will probably actually save performance by using the includes. Once the
server grabs it, it will use the cached version until it is changed. Once you
modify the file the server will pull it from the disk again.

I use includes extensively and I have never really noticed any performance
issues. Some of my pages have 6 or 7 include files in them depending on what
I am trying to accomplish on the page.

Mike