[thelist] [OT] bizarre network issue

Chris Ditty CDitty at email.usps.gov
Wed Jul 17 15:54:01 CDT 2002

This sounds almost exactly what is happening to one of my machines, only
reversed.  Every few hours, it will just suddenly disconnect from the internet.
But yet, it is still connected to the internal network.  I have swapped out
cards, cables, router/hub, and reformated.  Nothing seems to work.  My other 2
machines don't have this problem.

CDitty