[thelist] Re: Any way to get valid number definitions list?

Tim Luoma luomat at peak.org
Wed Jul 17 16:33:00 CDT 2002

rudy wrote:

> hey tim, is that your entire site map in LINK tags?

Yup... all the good stuff at least

> what a neat idea

When I found out what the Site Navigation Bar does in Mozilla does, I
went nuts.

Actually it's very simple since I have a global template which is added
to all the pages, it was just adding to that one page.

I plan to add Sections relevant to each part too, but haven't gotten to
it yet

> do you know if placing a huge chunk of text in front of the "meat" of the
> page interferes with search engine spiders?

Good question... Google ignores META tags, so I'm going to guess it'll
ignore that too

> this is interesting
>
> i thought you might be thinking about using css to generate that phrase
> using "before content" on the DD (i know it can be done but i don't know
> the syntax offhand)

Geez... fail to push the envelope ONE TIME and someone catches you ;-)

Here's the new syntax

	dd:before { font-style: italic; content: "Really means: " }

It only works in Mozilla and Opera (5|6) so tough noogies to everyone
else ;-p

TjL