[thelist] SSH to MySQL from Windows

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Wed Jul 17 17:38:01 CDT 2002

I'm trying to do some work for a potential new client. The ISP has set up a
MySQL db but says the only way I can connect is via SSH. I don't have a
Unix/Linus box available, only Windows. I'm comfortable with command line
stuff, and fairly comfortable with Unix, but my only experience with MySQL
is thru PhpMyAdmin (as in members.evolt.org)

Any suggestions for a decent SSH tool for Windows? Any idea if it's standard
to provide or not provide PhpMyAdmin on a Linux box running MySQL?

Thanks.

joel