[thelist] Business name

{ schaapy } list01 at theparagon.org
Wed Jul 17 21:59:01 CDT 2002

As much as I agree my only disagreeable thought is the message. For people
that already know me it's great to have my name as a brand. For those people
that don't know me or my company - how would "Aaron Schaap" send them a
message that I do web development?

I guess Martha Stewart did it but what would be the best way to brand myself
(name wise)?

Aaron Schaap Development
Schaapy Development
AS Design
etc....

Crap- I think I just answered my own question - haha.
Aaron Schaap
www.theparagon.org