[thelist] Just a thought - UX lang

Sean Lawrence slawrence at lucidvagary.com
Wed Jul 17 22:34:01 CDT 2002

--
I was just wondering for all you heavy hitters out there.

Is it possible to create custom tags using XML, Perl and/or PHP to create a
possible open-source alternative to Cold Fusion(since I've been playing with
it).  I am wondering as I would like to see something that is more concerned
with User Experience, a code that would allow IA's and other UX
professionals to create rapid prototypes for sites using an easy to use,
tag-based system.

Just a thought as I said.

Thanks,

Sean
--
[ winmail.dat was deleted, please don't send attachments with your message. ]