[thelist] Flash Tween Symbol Transform Quirk

Annie annie at twitch.ca
Thu Jul 18 08:44:17 CDT 2002

I've created a Flash symbol that is a rectangular 1px stroke, no fill
box at the top of the stage.
I want this symbol to stretch open to fill the entire stage, so that I
can then fade the contents into it.
Problem is, when I try to transform the symbol, I can only scale the
image, which increased the width of the lines as well as the box.
How can I get the symbol box to stretch open like a regular box would?
Without scaling, just widening to fill the screen.

TIA

Annie

Annie Phelan
Web | eLearning Developer