[thelist] Flash Tween Symbol Transform Quirk

Matt mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com
Thu Jul 18 08:55:02 CDT 2002

Since its a 1px stroke anyways, set it to hairline instead of 1px. It
should remain thin. alternately, you could not turn it into a symbol,
leave it as a shape and do a shape tween instead of a motion tween. In
the first keyframe set it to the small box, in the second set it to the
big box size, and then shape tween it. The stroke should remain the same.

.matt