[thelist] weird atomz search question

Fortune Elkins fortune_elkins at summithq.com
Thu Jul 18 08:57:01 CDT 2002

hiya!

checking out an atmoz free search report for one of my sites, and i come
across this entry:

[ Next/Previous ]

it's searched every day, about 60 times, and returns 70 results! meaning
this is the most prominent search on my site.

but what is it? i don't use this word grouping anyway on this site. i tried
to enter this formulation in my own atomz search box, but when i do, i get 0
results, as i would expect!

is this actually a search or an indication that people are hitting the
next/previous links on the search results page itself?

atomz doesn't have any documentation on this that i can find.

any hints or URLs?

tia,