[thelist] Re: frontpage or not(ish)

Cayley Vos cvos at netpaths.net
Thu Jul 18 10:49:01 CDT 2002

WARN the client that if they make edits with frontpage, something will
break, most likely the DHTML.  MS FP is just like a hooker - it will screw
up almost anything.

on 7/18/02 2:50 AM, thelist-request at lists.evolt.org at
thelist-request at lists.evolt.org wrote:

> Basically the client wants a redesign of a site and to also allow
> updates to be made by themselves. This includes any text and additions
> to the DHTML navigation.
>
> The thing is he is used to using frontpage for other web pages he has
> produced, and says he would like to use frontpage to do the updates
> to the site. I was initally going to provide (as i usually do) an
> admin section to make the changes necessary.

Cayley Vos, Principal
office: 310-372-3086
cell: 360-303-0150
http://netpaths.net