Problem solved (RE: [thelist] SSH to MySQL from Windows (addendum ))

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Thu Jul 18 14:44:01 CDT 2002

> > I can't make it work. I get a window with a blinking

After failing with both PuTTY and SecureCRT, I finally got a response from
the ISP - they gave me the wrong username and password. I've already
connected successfully via PHP in a web page (d'oh! If you've got ftp
access, you don't necessarily *need* command-line access, do you?) so I
suspect I'll be able to conquer this SSH thing, too.

Thanks for the pointers.

joel