[thelist] ? on an asp error

Jeremy Weiss jweiss at cei.net
Thu Jul 18 16:06:01 CDT 2002

:
: From what I can figure out, your entire code will take a *lot* of space.
:

My thoughts also Madhu. ;)

Here you go.  The original page that kept timing out was steps 2 through 4.
Step 1 is the user form.  The error is coming up on step3.  In case you
haven't noticed, I'm extremely new at most of what's on these pages so don't
let my coding scare you too bad.

http://www.whatsmyhomevalue.com/step1.txt
http://www.whatsmyhomevalue.com/step2.txt
http://www.whatsmyhomevalue.com/step3.txt