[thelist] Dreamweaver MX and VSS

Aaron Cole awcole72 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 18 16:46:01 CDT 2002

I'm looking to create a workflow in which non-tech savy users make edits to
content on a website by using Dreamweaver MX to check files in and out of a
staging server.  I keep reading that DWMX integrates with VSS and I see that
it has the check in/out feature, but I don't know much more.  The IT
department where I work swears by VSS and my team (the people in charge of
the site, who are tech-savy) would be using VSS clients.

Can anyone point me to some documentation that gives an overview of how DWMX
works with VSS?  I've looked for some good MX books, but most of them have
not been published yet.

TIA,
Aaron