[thelist] Creating Account Security

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Jul 18 17:59:01 CDT 2002

At 02:08 AM 7/19/2002, David U. wrote:
>Actually...maybe I'll write an article explaining why it's good to have it
>and how to do it and how to use it.  If I did this could somebody proof read
>it for me?  I'm not too strong of a writer.

David,

There are many members of the evolt.org content editing team who can help
you out with this. (See http://evolt.org/admin )

That goes for the rest of you folks too. If you've got an interesting
article idea but just need some help with structure, style, or proofing,
just use the contact form on the site to let us know. Don't let language
issues hold you back from contributing to the community.

Regards,

Madhu
Resident language nazi ;)