[thelist] ASP 2.0 Functions

Rob Smith rob.smith at thermon.com
Fri Jul 19 10:07:00 CDT 2002

Jay,

I did REFVBSM. Round, floor, and ceiling where not in it. I did some
research on the web and couldn't find anything. I can't help it if my
resources suck. actually yes I can, but that's not the issue here. My menu
navigation system is customized by who you are and I just wondered if I
could gain a bit more control on how its displayed. (i.e. Take the first
half, stick it here, and shove the other half over there) Since my menu
comes from a table the display looks like this:

Topic 1
Topic 2
   SubTopic 1
   SubTopic 2
   SubTopic N  //where N is 19
Topic 3

Since Topic 2 doesn't have any real information do display, I want the
SubTopic List to be the main content of the page. Additionally, I don't want
a list straight down, but split up and actually apply some design into the
interface. (see i.e. above)

I'm rambling...

[snip]
Yes, what are you looking to do?
RTFVBScriptM -
Round(number, [numdecimalplaces])
[/snip]
HTH!

Jay

"This would be really funny, if it were happening to you"