[thelist] ASP 2.0 Functions

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Jul 19 10:09:10 CDT 2002

At 08:24 PM 7/19/2002, Chris Blessing wrote:
>Rnd() is a function for returning a random number factor to use in
>generating random numbers.  VBS _does_ have a round() function of its own.
>:)

I realised that about 10 seconds after I sent the message. Thankfully, my
retraction was sent before you and Jay responded. :p

<tip type="Searching Internet sites" author="Madhu Menon">

If you often do a lot of searching on the Web, download this VERY handy
search tool:
http://notesbydave.com/toolbar/dqsd300.exe

Dave's Quick Search taskbar. Awesome. Search plenty of sites directly from
your taskbar without actually visiting the site.

</tip>

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon