[thelist] book recommendations

David Appleton david.appleton at barnardos.org.uk
Fri Jul 19 12:26:11 CDT 2002

Don't buy anything but "O'Reilly JavaScript - The Definitive Guide" - Best JS Reference by far!

The 4th Edition came out a few months ago so it's about as up to date as you'll get.

>>> jweiss at cei.net 19 July 2002 18:10:09 >>>
As we've all seen, I've got a lot to learn in several different areas.  One
of these areas is JavaScript.  I've got a few js books, but they're all
beginner level.  I'm wanting to buy a good JavaScript Reference book that I
can keep on hand.  Any suggestions?  The JavaScript Bible was recently
mentioned, is that the one I should look for, or is there a newer, bigger,
better book?

-Jeremy

Important Notice
This communication contains information, which is confidential.
It is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient/s.
If you are not the intended recipient/s please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
prohibited.  If you receive this communication in error please notify
postmaster at barnardos.org.uk and then delete this e-mail and any copies of it.
Please note that this communication and any communication received by or on
behalf of Barnardo's or from or on behalf of anyone else from this e-mail
address may be monitored by our e-mail or other monitoring software, or
inspected by us.  This communication is from Barnardo's, a company limited
by guarantee, registered office: Tanners Lane, Barkingside, Ilford, Essex,
IG6 1QG, reg. no. 61625 England, charity reg. no. 216250.

To find out more about Barnardo's or to make a donation visit our web site
at http://www.barnardos.org.uk.