[thelist] CF Discussion Group

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Fri Jul 19 13:36:00 CDT 2002

[snip]
...and found pre-sales support to be excellent...
[/snip]

hehehehehehehehe, hohohohhohoho, hahahahahaha .... this definitely struck my
funny bone! :^] Pre-sales support is always excellent <em> because they are
trying to sell you something </em>! What about post-sales, when support
usually does a better disappearing act than Doug Henning?!?

No offense Susan, it just struck me funny :^]

Jay

<tip type="MySQL Management Tool">
Need and excellent tool to manage MySQL databases across multiple servers?
try http://www.phpmyadmin.net/ if you are running a server with PHP as your
scripting language. Easy to set up, tons o features, and easy to use and
understand.

No, I don't work for them, I just play advocate on mailing lists!
</tip>

"Remember
pillage first. THEN burn."

* Want to meet other PHP developers *