[thelist] ASP: residual database files Follow Up

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Fri Jul 19 13:44:01 CDT 2002

so then mike, would say that it is because i am not closing all my db
connections or more likely that the directory does not have delete
permissions?

in the article you gave, microsoft suggests giving the db directory full
control rights to the users that use the database. but at the same time
set read only (or i guess, read and write) only permissions on the db
itself. is this as simple as righ-clicking on the folder and setting the
permissions and then righ-clicking on the db and setting the
permissions?

thanks for the info.
chris.