[thelist] CF Discussion Group

Susan Wallace susanhw at webcastle.com
Fri Jul 19 14:05:01 CDT 2002

At 01:36 PM 7/19/02, you wrote:
>[snip]
>...and found pre-sales support to be excellent...

>No offense Susan, it just struck me funny :^]
[/snip]

None taken :)

And to clarify: (this is what I get for writing e-mail while I am on the
phone...)

My pre-sales support was not the usual "where's this, where's that". I was
remembering (and expecting Dan to be psychic) all of the times I had to go
from Management to the Sales department asking specific questions about the
back end - they did not give me the typical "Uh"... they were able to speak
to the developers and give me a specific answer. I won't go into details
here, but I will rephrase my answer:

"I found that their pre-sales support was not a typical experience. I had
some "strange" questions that management required an answer for before they
would Ok a purchase, and out of the 3 companies I evaluated, the folks at
e-zone media were the only ones that were willing to take the time to give
a specific answer. Some of them were "no, can't do", however, I don't get
the impression that all of it was just trying to make the sale."

That better? ;-)

<TIP type="talking and typing">
If you are on the phone and typing an e-mail at the same time, compose the
message but minimize it until you can focus on it, *proofread* it and then
send it. :)
</TIP>