[thelist] ASP: residual database files Follow Up

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Fri Jul 19 16:48:01 CDT 2002

i haven't tried it yet since my database is residing on public space of
the server (nothing secret in it though yet, i'll move it when it's
ready) so i'll look into the permissions issue when i get to that stage.

no the users are not required to login, it's just a regular database for
the backend of a website. so i am going to guess at a minimum i need
Administrator, IUSR_, will full control? possibly IUSR_ with modify
unchecked? that is what you are suggesting correct (with regards to the
IUSR_ account)?

chris.