[thelist] ASP: residual database files Follow Up

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Fri Jul 19 17:30:01 CDT 2002

yes! thanks for mentioning the System account, it will be getting backed
up on a daily basis. it would be just my luck to get all ready and then
realize it's not getting backed up and then start pulling my hair out
because i don't know where to look. good thinking.

as a general rule of thumb, what are the minimum requirements for an
account to read data and write data? (i'll assume just Read and Write
since i'm not a complete moron) the reason i ask is because i'm not sure
what Read & Execute does that Read and Write don't.

chris.