[thelist] People who have Flash plug-in

Mick958 at aol.com Mick958 at aol.com
Fri Jul 19 20:42:00 CDT 2002

Hi Evolters!

I have a client who wants to do a totally Flash site.  Personally, I have
some concerns about doing this (i.e., indexing for search engines,
accessibility, bandwidth usage, etc.,) but the thing that concerns me most is
truly how many people have the Flash plug-in installed on their machine.  I
have heard statistics as high as 97 percent, but find that terribly hard to
believe. Does anyone have info from a client site or any other decent sources
for current statistics that would give a true picture of how many people
actually have Flash set up for their browsers?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Mick