[thelist] NS 4.08 Crasher -- why?

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Sat Jul 20 16:48:01 CDT 2002

Help!

This page:
	http://members.evolt.org/jswiders/mt/
 crashes NS 4.08 on Win Ninety-mumble. (The machine is mostly locked down,
so I can't find out for sure.  I think it's 95.)  Can anyone give me a clue
why?  W3C sez both the XHTML and CSS are perfect, so I figure it's some
Netscape bug.  I'm not concerned with making it look the same in netscape
as elsewhere, but I'd like there to at least be a netscape to look at it
in. . . .

thanks y'all
jonathon

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski       jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders \\ members.evolt.org/jswiders

Consultant: Someone who knows 101 ways to make love,
            but can't get a date.