[thelist] Evolt Membership: Curious of your location

Frank framar at interlog.com
Sat Jul 20 17:40:01 CDT 2002

At 04:53 PM 7/20/2002 +0300, you wrote:
>How? From the email address? From the IP of the sender that appears in
>the headers?
>
>Just wondering...

Yes, I figured to a DNS lookup on the address. Aardvark, being a list admin
carries a little weight, so I think that it'll be a a big-ass-select-menu
deal with percentages. Which leads me to my next post: "Free Flash charts?".

--
This message and any attachment it may have has been found free of viruses
before sending. Viral contagion is on the rise and Microsoft systems are

http://www.frankmarion.com/VirusPrimer.html

Frank Marion
framar at interlog.com