[thelist] Free Flash charts?

Frank framar at interlog.com
Sat Jul 20 17:42:01 CDT 2002

I'm not a Flash guy. I will be some day, but that'll have to wait 'till
I've got Java down. Question:

Does anyone know of a free Flash movie that I can plug values into the HTML
params that will allow for the generation of a chart in Flash? (I'm
thinking pie charts, bar charts, that sort of thing.) This would be a very
cool little addition to the little 'Where are you from?' script I'm going
to whip up.

--
This message and any attachment it may have has been found free of viruses
before sending. Viral contagion is on the rise and Microsoft systems are

http://www.frankmarion.com/VirusPrimer.html

Frank Marion
framar at interlog.com