[thelist] Re: [---list] test (i'm sorry! really!)

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Sun Jul 21 05:33:06 CDT 2002

At 12:43 AM 21-07-02, Mark Gallagher wrote:
>I'm pretty certain I've been unsubscribed[0], but the list info page
>keeps telling me "don't be silly, of *course* we still love you" - or
>words to that effect.
>
>So I'm not receiving any posts to thelist, but I can't re-subscribe,
>either.  If I can actually post this, then I'll know you've all just
>vanished since the 18th (when my last thelist-related email appeared)
>and will be back soon.  Otherwise, AAAAAAAAARGH! (but at least you won't
>see it).

Mark,

Your account was set to nomail, probably because your account bounced mail
or timed out or something like that. I've reset it, and you should be able
to receive list mail as normal. Let me know if there are any more problems.
To catch up on what you've missed, check thelist archives at
http://lists.evolt.org/thelistarchive

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon