[thelist] Netscape 4 div 100% not 100%?

Jon Hall jonhall at ozline.net
Sun Jul 21 16:55:00 CDT 2002

I'm running into what seems to be a common Netscape 4 problem, that I
haven't run into yet. I have a div set to 100% width and height, and
for some reason NS4 does not want to go to 100% width. There is about
a gap of about 1 inch on the right hand side that will not go away no
matter what I do. IE6 also has a gap between the layout and the right
border, but it's very small. Only in Mozilla is the layout actually
taking up 100%.

I started looking around, and the exact same problem is happening
here.
http://www.saila.com/usage/layouts/saila_layout.html

Anyone know what is going on here?

My 100% layer declaration.