[thelist] Evolt Membership: Curious of your location

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 21 18:08:01 CDT 2002

> From: Frank <framar at interlog.com>
>
> >How? From the email address? From the IP of the sender that appears
> >in the headers?
>
> Yes, I figured to a DNS lookup on the address. Aardvark, being a list
> admin carries a little weight, so I think that it'll be a a
> big-ass-select-menu deal with percentages. Which leads me to my next
> post: "Free Flash charts?".

er, whazzat?

sorry, i saw my name, but musta missed something... i was just saying
that i thought it was a cool idea to track it... did you guys think i
was gonna gather the data?  or hand out the list membership info?

did y'all need something, or shall i go back to scraping mud and pine
sap off my boots?

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself