[thelist] Evolt Membership: Curious of your location

Frank framar at interlog.com
Sun Jul 21 23:43:00 CDT 2002

At 07:05 PM 7/21/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>sorry, i saw my name, but musta missed something... i was just saying
>that i thought it was a cool idea to track it... did you guys think i
>was gonna gather the data?  or hand out the list membership info?

No, I was going to do the whole deal. Since you run a big piece of the
gambit, I figured I'd get your word on it. At first, for the dns stuff, I
though of writing the script, then handing it over to you. Since we're down
to the simplest solution at this point (select menu & plain old % display),
nothing is being asked of you specifically.

--
This message and any attachment it may have has been found free of viruses
before sending. Viral contagion is on the rise and Microsoft systems are

http://www.frankmarion.com/VirusPrimer.html

Frank Marion
framar at interlog.com