[thelist] Visual Basic Schedule

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Tue Jul 23 00:15:01 CDT 2002

On Jul 22, Josh had something to say about [thelist] Visual Basic Schedule

>I need to write a visual basic program that will do its thing every
>hour.  I don't know whether there is something that will run the program
>every hour or if I need to make the program run in the background
>somehow and use a timer.

Is this something that you're going to distribute and therefore needs to
be easily installed/configured? You can schedule the program to run, but I
don't know if you can automate the scheduling (what i mean is: i'm not
sure if you can have an installation program schedule, and you might have
to have the person installing set up the scheduling, which isn't ideal if
you're going to be distributing the program).

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com