[thelist] My first Robot

NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com
Tue Jul 23 11:54:00 CDT 2002

If you put the robot meta tag mentioned on robotstxt.org on all the pages of
your website,
 1. would the site continue to get found by search engines and
  2. would it stop email addresses listed on your site from getting spammed?

Naturally, I am looking for a YES answer to these questions.

TIA,
Nan

> > I asked the client about asking the 13 sites if they would mind but he is
> > uncertain because if they do mind then what do we do?
>
> Just be sure to follow the robots exclusion protocol:
>
> http://www.robotstxt.org/wc/exclusion.html

Nan Harbison Smith
www.heritageconcord.org
nan at heritageconcord.org