[thelist] OT - do programmers/designers know *everything*?

Carlos Costa Portela ccosta at servidores.net
Tue Jul 23 14:31:11 CDT 2002

	Hello all!

	I have worked for 4-5 companies and yes, my economy *was* health.
And, just for curious, and as a comment about programming languages:

	I knew C and Assembler, initially.

	In my first job, people work in Perl, and I've entered in it
without know Perl (http://www.registros.net; hosting company)

	The second one, people work in PHP, and I didn't know PHP
(http://www.demasiado.com; internet portal)

	The third, Python, and the same (http://www.cellnetwork.com;
consultancy)

	The fourth, Java, [idem] (http://www.genasys.es; mobile services)

	Mastering a programming language is not basic, as you can know.

	I've lived three dot-com crashes and, since October, I am
improving myself programming (and looking for investors!).

	Hope this helps,
		Carlos.

| e-mail:  ccosta at servidores.net | home page: http://casa.ccp.servidores.net |
|_____Tódalas persoas maiores foron nenos antes, pero poucas se lembran______|