[thelist] HTTP request question: returning just the status code

Matt Liotta mliotta at r337.com
Tue Jul 23 23:15:13 CDT 2002

With IIS you can configure what types of HTTP requests it responds to.
Further, you can configure individual ISAPI filters to respond to
different types of HTTP requests. For example, you could allow HEAD
requests on .html files, while not allowing them on .cfm files.

Matt Liotta
President & CEO
Montara Software, Inc.
http://www.montarasoftware.com/