[thelist] Need Hosting Recommendations

NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com
Wed Jul 24 09:38:01 CDT 2002

Look at behosting.com. They give a break to nonprofits, $10 a month. I have
set up 8 (including 3 nonprofit) web clients with accounts there. They have
very fast customer service, plus any info you need on setting up formmail,
email accounts, etc right there. With other webhosts I have dealt with, there
is no info on their website, and you have to call THEM to set up email
accounts and do other stuff for you. On behosting you can do it all yourself.
Nan

> Howdy gurus!
>
> I am working with my alumni association on setting up a web site where we
> will employ a CMS, forums, some e-commerce, etc. I need to find a webhost
> with the following features;
>
> PHP
> MySQL
> Credit Card Processing
> Reasonably large bandwidth
> Under $40 per month cost
>
> I have looked at a lot, and now I am looking for
> opinions/recommendations/stay-away-froms. Any and all help is appreciated.

Nan Harbison Smith
481 Elm Street
Concord, MA 01742
978-369-1224
978-369-1681

Deja Moo -- the feeling that you've heard this bull before