[thelist] template check

narrator narrator at idiom.com
Wed Jul 24 22:23:09 CDT 2002

Hi listers,
I'm looking for a couple of PC-enabled folks to look at a single page
template on their PCs: nn4+, ie4+ and opera.  I'm especially interested in
the rollovers on ie6.  They seem to be lagging tho the images are
preloaded.  I have no input on the look/layout/feel or content of this
site, so design critique does me no good; I just need to know that
nothing breaks on PC browsers.  I'd appreciate email to me instead of to
the list.  Thanks for your help!

http://www.edeker.com/nuggle/

<tip type="Accessibility">
Here's a good article on writing long descriptions for images and visual
elements for accessibility. Not too long and pretty practical:

http://www.csun.edu/cod/conf2001/proceedings/0031alonzo.html
</tip>

TIA,
Kyra