[thelist] OT - do programmers/designers know *everything*?

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Wed Jul 24 22:23:16 CDT 2002

Tomorrow, the cows mooved Mark Gallagher to write:

> >>19 here, but can't a guy dream?
>  > You could, or you could get yerself a fake id. :D

or, as hamlet might say, 'get thee to Canada!'  (i'm a half-hour from the
border, it's a distinct possibility, as hundreds of university students
discover each year)

> Ahh, to be in a country where the legal drinking age is 18 (and the
> "ahh, close enough, I won't check ID" age is closer to 16) :-)

enh.  my dad makes better margaritas then I've seen in any bar, and since
I'm not too into beer, that's mostly been good enough for me. . .

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski       jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders \\ members.evolt.org/jswiders

Another reason why cricket is better than sex: cricket can take 5 days.