[thelist] win32 Apache and PHP4

Chris axe at suburbia.com.au
Wed Jul 24 22:37:00 CDT 2002

Hello,

This isn't the first time that I have set up Apache and PHP4 on a win32
platform before, but this one is proving to be difficult.

I have downloaded both the Apache and PHP4 win32 binaries (Apache 1.3.26 and
PHP 4.2.2) and installed them to C:\Apache and C:\PHP respectively.

I have enabled the PHP4 module in httpd.conf using:

LoadModule php4_module e:/php/sapi/php4apache.dll
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
AddType application/x-httpd-php .phtml
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php4
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php3

When I start up Apache I get the following error:

Syntax error on line 1022 of c:/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load c:/php/sapi/phpapache.dll into server: (127) The specified
procedure could not be found:

(Line 1022 is the line that contains my LoadModule statement for PHP4.

I can't figure out what is going wrong with this so any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Chris